What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and official job title
- contact information, including email address
- telephone number, including mobile telephone number and network details
- other information as input into surveys and/or offers and/or forms on the website
What we do with the information
We require this information to build a profile for your needs, as they relate to the services We offer, and to better understand how better to offer these services. Our use of Your information includes the following actions in particular:
- To set up, operate and enable Your account, with all services and access you request.
- To contact You, when necessary, regarding these requests and other inquiries initiated by you.
- To deliver, improve and develop Our products and services.
- To contact You for opinions, survey and reviews on Our services and/or Our Website
- To notify You periodically about important changes or developments to the Website or to Our services, including promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, using the email address You have provided Us.
- We may also use Your information to contact You periodically for market research purposes, including contact by email, phone and/or mail. The information we collect via Our Website and through this type of market research may be used to customize Our Website according to Your interests.
- We may also use Your information in internal record keeping, including all the data needed to perform Our services.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that Your information is kept secure and protected. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of Your information, we have physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information We collect from You. Your information is retained for the duration of Your use of Our services and a reasonable period thereafter, or as long as the law requires—whichever comes last.
A cookie is a small file that contains information transferred to Your computer’s hard drive; this transfer takes place after You give permission for the file to be placed on Your computer. Once You agree, the cookie file helps Us analyze web traffic so that We can improve the Website and deliver better and more personalized service. Some of the cookies We use are essential for this Website to demonstrate its full functionality. A cookie enables Us to monitor which pages You find useful, and which You do not, but it does not give Us access to Your computer or any information beyond the data You choose to input into the Website.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can modify Your settings in each browser to decline cookies from one or more website, including Ours. Bear in mind that this might affect website functionality for websites whose cookies are disabled. If You want to delete any cookies already stored on your hard drive, You may do so by deleting existing cookies directly from your computer.
Links to other websites
Controlling Your personal information
You are entitled to access and restrict the information held about You by Us. Access requests may be subject to a fee applied to your account; the restriction of Your personal information has no fee, and can be achieved in the following ways:
- whenever You fill in a form on the website, there will be a box that You can check (and uncheck) to indicate that You want this information to be disaggregated with any other information used for Our direct marketing purposes
- in the case that You have previously agreed to allow Us to use Your personal information for direct marketing purposes, You may change your mind at any time and notify Us by writing or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not sell, lease or distribute Your information to third parties unless We have Your explicit permission, or are otherwise required by law to do so. We reserve the right to use Your personal information in order to send promotional information to You that We think You might find interesting, but only in the case that you have not written or emailed Us to disallow use of Your information for direct marketing purposes.
Questions about this policy?