USSD represents cross-platform, user-friendly service working through mobile signal network
What is USSD used for?USSD allows real-time interactions with customers. It’s a perfect replacement for IVR, and can supplement SMS-based services. Users enter short, easy-to-remember sequences to:
Check account info (balance, status)
Answer polls and give customer feedback
Activate services or products
Get news and forecasts
Get customer support
no data stored on device
short commands and no app needed
- High speed
- Minimal use of network bandwidth
- High capacity (up to 1,000 simultaneous sessions)
- High reliability (with bypass of intermediary information storage)
- We combine innovation and automation to deliver measurable cost optimization.
- Our Enterprise Messaging Platform is a single, universal tool to processs all communications.
- Our APIs are simple and well-documented.
- 24/7 expert support
- Your Personal manager is always in touch
Are you ready to use USSD?Ask our expert how to start!